Dingbat - Last exit to Aust
May 29th, 2007
10:17 am

[Link]

Previous Entry Add to Memories Share Next Entry
Last exit to Aust



What the hell is he blathering about?

Current Location: Whiteladies Road
Tags: ,

(9 comments | Leave a comment)

Comments
 
[User Picture]
From:hirez
Date:May 29th, 2007 09:58 am (UTC)
(Link)
You know, now that I'm shown two thumping great pictures of the thing, I remember staring gormlessly at the thing quite recently.

(http://images.google.com/images?um=1&tab=wi&hl=en&q=dylan+aust)
[User Picture]
From:quercus
Date:May 29th, 2007 10:35 am (UTC)
(Link)
Your task, Agent Banksy, is to add a new sign to this one reading, "Home - No Direction"
[User Picture]
From:cybermule
Date:May 29th, 2007 12:17 pm (UTC)
(Link)
wtf? I'm still confused...
[User Picture]
From:quercus
Date:May 29th, 2007 05:28 pm (UTC)
(Link)
[User Picture]
From:cybermule
Date:May 29th, 2007 05:30 pm (UTC)
(Link)
OK - it's real. That covers about 40% of my confusion. The other 60% is probably just wondering why that's signposted from the triangle.
[User Picture]
From:quercus
Date:May 29th, 2007 05:33 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Maybe it's like London? There's an unbroken chain of signs to Aylesbury leading right out of Marble Arch all the way through Buckinghamshire. I can only assume that the Commissioner of Roadsigns must have lived in Aylesbury and had a terrible sense of direction (or else they really liked Marillion)
[User Picture]
From:cybermule
Date:May 30th, 2007 09:23 am (UTC)
(Link)
Heh. It's cool trying to puzzle out why that's the case - social archaeology :)
[User Picture]
From:quercus
Date:May 29th, 2007 05:31 pm (UTC)

Deep Joy!

(Link)
http://www.movietone.com/assets/BMN0627/quicktime/BMN_92745_32.mov

If you haven't already, play it (especially you, John!) A lovely bit of White Heat of Technology reportage.
[User Picture]
From:lastaii
Date:May 29th, 2007 05:47 pm (UTC)

Re: Deep Joy!

(Link)
Oh my!
My Website Powered by LiveJournal.com